Guardium Acid Reflux Relief Esomeprazole (20 mg) Tablets 14 Pack
- 24 hour protection from frequent heartburn and acid reflux
- One tablet every 24 hours
- Decreases the amount of acid made by the stomach, relieving heartburn at its source
- Great for frequent sufferers of heartburn and acid reflux
- Brought to you by the heartburn experts Gaviscon
Guardium Acid Reflux Relief is formulated for sufferers experiencing frequent symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux.
As a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI), it works by blocking the acid pumps in your stomach to relieve heartburn at its source. One tablet every 24 hours gives 24 hour relief from frequent heartburn.
Guardium offers 24 hour protection with once daily dosing.
Brought to you by the heartburn experts Gaviscon.
Dosage and Warnings
Do not use:
- For Children under 18 years old
- If allergic to esomeprazole
- If blister foil is broken
- If allergic to any other proton pump inhibitor (omeprazole, rabeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole)
- If you are taking antiretroviral medicines such as atazanavir
- If you are taking cliostazol a medicine used to treat pain and/or cramping in the lower leg (or arms) due to inadequate blood flow to the muscles
- If you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed
- If the expiry date printed on the pack has passed
Ask your pharmacist or doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- Have or ever have had serious liver disease
- Are taking digoxin (a medicine used to treat heart problems)
- Are taking ketoconazole (a medicine used to treat fungal infections)
- Are taking clopidogrel or warfarin (medicines used to stop blood clotting)
- Are taking other medicines regularly