Gaviscon Dual Action fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and indigestion.
It works in two different ways:
1) More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort.
2) Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Gaviscon Dual Action liquid, now available in a convenient sachet for "on the go" use.
"On the go" format for convenient consumption.
- Effectively reduces excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest
- Best selling Gaviscon SKU* in on the go format (*Dual Action 600mL, Nielsen ScanTrack MAT 03.02.2019)
12x10 ml liquid sachets
Dosage & Instructions
Sachets: Adults & children over 12 years: 2 sachets. Children 6-12 years: 1 sachet. Not recommended for children under 6 years. Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
The maximum daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1023mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet). Contains hydroxybenzoates, saccharin and sodium. Store below 30⁰C, do not freeze or refrigerate. Protect from extremes of heat and cold. Do not store in motor vehicles. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Does not contain aluminium, sugar, gluten or artificial colouring.
- 500mg sodium alginate
- 213mg sodium bicarbonate
- 325mg calcium carbonate
Each sachet (10mL of oral liquid suspension) contains
How Gaviscon Dual Action works
Gaviscon Dual Action works in two different ways to effectively relieve the symptoms of heartburn and indigestion:
- The antacid– the antacid in Gaviscon Dual Action neutralises excess stomach acid to relieve the pain and discomfort of indigestion.
- The raft– the sodium alginate in Gaviscon Dual Action forms a thick layer (think of it like a ‘raft’) on top of your stomach contents. The ‘raft’ then acts as a physical barrier that helps keep your stomach contents where they belong – in your stomach – and not in your food pipe where they can cause discomfort and burning pain.
Watch the video below to find out more.